Welcome Fans and Visiting Teams
The following information will be helpful when attending an athletic contest at the AACC Arnold campus.
Please note that only appropriate team and game personnel are allowed on the benches, court, or field without prior approval. The stadium track is closed during events on Siegert Field.
- 101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012-1895
Fields and Parking
- Visitors may park in any of the campus lots designated for general student parking. Park in “D” lot for close proximity to fields and gymnasium.
- Arnold Campus Map (PDF)
- Visitors may park in any of the lots designated for general student parking. Park in “D” lot for close proximity to fields and gymnasium.
- Fields or courts available one hour prior to start of game
- Game staff available 30 minutes prior to start of game
- Public locker rooms on game day are available on request. Personal items may not be left in the locker room.
- Gymnasium bathrooms located in the south lobby on the same level as the court.
- For outdoor fields a bathrooms building is located at the top of the stadium bleachers with access on game days from the stadium side and from the walking path between the baseball and softball fields.
Teams Pre-game Warm-up Instructions