ARNOLD, MD – The NJCAA released the All-Academic Awards this week, with five Riverhawk student-athletes earning the National Honor. With strict nomination criteria, student-athletes awarded All-Academic are praised for their commendable efforts of accomplishing the high academic standards set by the NJCAA.
NJCAA All-Academic Criteria:
- Must have completed 2 full-time semesters or 3 full-time quarters of college work
- Must have participated in at least one season at the varsity level at the college from which he/she is nominated.
- Minimum of 24 semester-hours or 36 quarter-hours completed in the current academic year.
- Minimum 3.6 grade-point average on a 4.00 scale
- NJCAA All-Academic First Team: 4.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale
- NJCAA All-Academic Second Team: 3.80 to 3.99 GPA on a 4.00 scale
- NJCAA All-Academic Third Team: 3.60 to 3.79 GPA on a 4.00 scale
AACC's 2016-17 All-Academic Team Honorees:
NJCAA All-Academic First Team:
Baylee DiPietro – Women's Soccer
Matthew Semanick – Men's Baseball
NJCAA All-Academic Second Team:
John-Vincent Louis – Men's Baseball
Zachary Payne – Men's Lacrosse
NJCAA All-Academic Third Team:
Brett Puhl – Men's Golf